Monday, September 14, 2015

How does everyone get those FREE boxes of goodies coming to their door?

Week One:

I know I am always on the lookout for a good free sample. Even better if I love and can share the happiness with others. I see so many YouTubers and bloggers out there, that get all the free goodies and wonder to myself...how do I do that, too?

Well, ladies and gents, I am on a mission to find out and want you to come with me. We WILL get those samples!

To start off this week I have been doing some research. How? Watching YouTube videos of course. As soon as I find a few favorites, I will post them here for you to enjoy, too. Also, lots of Googling and Yahooing. I am compiling a list of things, for myself, to check out and I am signing up for more things than I can't count. I know that my inbox is going to be flooded with more spam than I will know what to do with! I hope in all that mess and chaos, that I  will find some real deals and real samples and how to keep them coming. I will weed my way through the gunk and spam, to share with you my lovely readers, how to really get the goods.

My goal is for me, and you, to be able to try cool stuff out!

Let's get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment