Tuesday, September 15, 2015

How I have earned over $230 just for shopping online! (and you can, too!)

I love to shop online! I love free shipping and coupons and discount codes galore. But, one of my favorite things is getting cash back for shopping online. It is like a surprise in my mailbox (or Paypal account) that I was not expecting.


Lets talk about Ebates. I have been using Ebates for a few years now and go through them every time I shop online. If I get a great coupon in the mail or through my email I go to the actual stores website and shop like normal. After my cart is full I open a new window and go Ebates and see what percentage cash back they are offering. I then click on the stores website through Ebates. A new window will pop up for that store and in the cart are the items that I have already selected. I check out like normal and will see a credit for my cash back with in a few days. Super easy money!

Over the years I earned $231.56 through Ebates.

Want to get started??
For Ebates click on this link:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=jX16AzlXBtQ%3D&eeid=26471

And just for signing up you get a $10 gift card for a store of your choice, like Target, Amazon, Walmart, etc. 

Get started earning today, why throw free money away?

Happy Saving!


No comments:

Post a Comment